- Will be trained to understand and demonstrate proper use of products to clinicians in the operating room environment.
- Requires the ability to handle customer questions and objections in a way that is consistent with product indications and sales training methodology.
- Will be expected to execute the selling cycle in a manner that drives results
- Lead the customer within healthcare compliance through concise, professional, ethical actions
To be considered for this role:
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required.
- A minimum of one year relevant sales experience is required.
- Three or more yearsâ experience in outside sales is preferred.
- The ability to travel as necessary (potentially overnight and/or weekend) is required.
- A valid driver's license in one of the 50 states is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Candidates with documented successful sales performance (high growth, results vs. plan), the ability to target accounts and achieve results through a daily action plan and the ability to collaborate with other J&J associates (peers, marketing, Strategic Account Managers), external companies (distributor reps) and KOLs are preferred.
- Self-starters with strong time management and planning skills are also preferred.
- Hospital-based pharmaceutical or medical device experience as well as experience in product sales to a highly educated/high profile customer base is strongly preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
United States-New York-Garden City
North America-United States-New York-New York
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=2472180207&lang=en
• Post ID: 158465162 queens